Monday, June 29, 2009

neww at this , speakingg about mee.

ohkayy , so im def new at the wholee blogging thingg. so jus bare with me. i was pretty bored, & figured this would be the best way to get out my BLAHHH mood :]. sooo nothing super interesting is happening in my life at this point. i mean i was talkin` to this kid who had a sonn. im sure everyone out there is sayin wtf , right now but hes really sweet. but he was getting to hot n` heavy & i jus quit returning fone calls n` txts. at first i thought it was because i was feeling this dude, keepin this anonymous ill call UpperMan (Uman for short]. But then i began thinking of him less n` less. soo nopee its not himm. Maybe it`s jus mee idunno. i was Odee feeling him & nigga cancelled on my threee timess. he was such an assss; so i guess ill be keeping it singlee. as of right noww i jus wanna chill w my frens 24/7. ok, so i think im gud. oh yeah, Transformers was reely gooddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment