Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Alexa Chungg / todays planss.

ohtayy, so i jus woke up. & im watchin Alexa Chung cuz i heard drake was going to b on the show today; so im watchin itt. I`m waiting & waiting for drakee. BUT ok so after i do this & get all cute n pretty, imma head out to downtown BK to get some new jeans &nd maybe sandalss. My girl Melz is coming over . . so yeah my day wont b so boring as usual :]. OUHH , & i jus began following Diggy (Run's House] oonn blogspot. Cuz he's the only person i kno of who has a blog soo yeahh. sadly none of my frens have blogsss as of yett . .

2 comments:

  1. Im thee first to comment , first to follow , return thee favor , drake is a great rapper , have you heard nicki minaj they both under wayne and spit straight fire ..=)

    follow me at www.lifeoftalent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Was A Good Episode...and Drake is Sick!
    Check Out Mine:
    http://therapturemuseum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete